- Tassajara Hills Foundation
- Tassajara Hills PTA
Check out the Tassajara Hills FutureFund Store to purchase your membership now!
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
There are other types of parent groups out there, but there is only one PTA! Connecting families and schools for more than 115 years, PTA is the largest children's advocacy organization in the country. Here are just a few reasons to join PTA:
- Get Connected. There's no better way to know what's happening in your school, or to develop a relationship with your child's teacher and principal.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs and materials for students, parents, families, schools and communities.
- Speak Up. PTA gives you a "seat at the table" when important decisions are made about your child's school.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy Substantial Benefits. PTA members enjoy exclusive member perks including discounts on school supplies, rental cars, wireless services and more.
- Make a Difference! By working together, PTA members have helped advance local, state and national laws and policies to improve the education, health and safety of all children.
WHAT DO OUR PTA DUES GO TOWARDS?
From every $20 membership, our Tassajara Chapter keeps $14.35 which goes toward:
- Teacher grants for materials & continued education
- Special Project Grants for curriculum related material
- Peacemakers Program
- Art Program
- Clay Program
- Staff Hospitality
- Field Trip Scholarships
- Copy Center
- Multicultural Night
- Ability Awareness Week
- Exercise Club
The remaining $5.65 is distributed among the San Ramon Valley Council of PTAs, 32nd District PTA, California State PTA and National PTA.